Friday, January 1, 2010
New Years With Our Two Favorite People
Yay Happy New Year! We spent the evening with our two favorite people, Lilly and Owen! We took them to a Japanese restaurant and then came home and played the wii! The kids love to play tennis and bowl we have a ton of fun together playing. Gary and I were really proud of the kids, they wanted to stay up so we let them, they made it almost to ten! Gary and I stayed up and watched the fireworks over Pikes Peak and now we are off to bed. Tomorrow we are resting and watching movies. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us this year! Bright Blessings to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
Happy 2010!
ReplyDelete