Friday, June 4, 2010

Life is Good!


This week has been really busy, going here and there and just enjoying summer. Tonight Gary and I did the usual had dinner played with the kids cleaned up said prayers and the kids were off to sleep. I was excited to enjoy the night outside with a little scripture and worship music while I chatted with Gary working in his shop. The sun fell asleep and I decided I should turn in. On my way up the stairs I heard giggling and when I reached my room I found my Lilly and Owen in our bed watching TV. It's the silly moments in life that make you stop, laugh and realize how wonderful life really is. My little people are so sweet and I love them so much. I got changed jumped in bed, cuddled and watched a little Nina and Star! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.