Thursday, August 19, 2010

1st Day of School

Our Lilly Grace is a little school girl! She is an amazing young lady and had a fantastic first day! We have started a new morning tradition of morning prayer and yesterday she prayed all the kids would have a great day! Gary and I are so excited for this new journey Lilly and Owen are very blessed little people to have an opportunity to attend Rocky Mountain Classical. Gary and I could not be more grateful that God is allowing our kids this fantastic opportunity. Owen was sad to leave his didder and when we piked her up he said "willie I missed you."












































1 comment:

  1. So exciting!!! Kindergarten is the best but I could be biased. :) I hope she has a fabulous year!!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.