Thursday, August 19, 2010

Facebook

Yesterday a good friend of mine asked me why I got rid of my Facebook page. I told her it was nothing personal I was just trying to get back to basics. I have gone on an amazing journey and found freedom. I love to read God's word, so my Facebook time has now become God's time. I have re-discovered my purpose and it's not just being a good wife and mother it's being God's friend and I long to know him. That moment when I see Jesus for the first time I will be able to tell him I used everything I have for Him and I have nothing left. Nothing personal about Facebook just a decision I made for me, I want to know the Lord with ALL my heart not just a small part!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.