(II Corinthians 12:9-10) He has said to me, "“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”" Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest on me. Therefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in injuries, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then am I strong.
Well this has been an eventful week. Owen has been icky all week long. He has had a bit of a stomach thing. My dad finally had his shoulder surgery and seems to be doing really well. And then I got a phone call from my brother. No details of course but I worry about the events of the world and how it impacts him and the girls. We live in a very strange time right now. I have been praying allot for the world lately so that all people would wake up and see God intentions for us. Today I feel very close to my God. I know that in weakness and uncertainty I am the strongest.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment