Friday, October 1, 2010

II Corinthians 12:9-10

(II Corinthians 12:9-10)  He has said to me, "“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”" Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest on me.  Therefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in injuries, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then am I strong.

Well this has been an eventful week. Owen has been icky all week long. He has had a bit of a stomach thing. My dad finally had his shoulder surgery and seems to be doing really well. And then I got a phone call from my brother. No details of course but I worry about the events of the world and how it impacts him and the girls. We live in a very strange time right now. I have been praying allot for the world lately so that all people would wake up and see God intentions for us. Today I feel very close to my God. I know that in weakness and uncertainty I am the strongest.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.