Friday, October 1, 2010
We LOVE Netflix!!!
Ok WE LOVE Netflix!!!!!!!! I Love to pay this bill! I kid you not, I highly recommend Netflix. You get more than your monies worth. We get unlimited movies on our x-box, on the computer and on the wii! And on top of that we get two at a time in the mail unlimited per month and it only takes one business day to get them. In an economy where people are struggling to pay bills, and buy groceries this is a company that does great business for an amazing price. You would think I am getting paid to write this, well I am not. I like good companies with great service and this is one of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...

No comments:
Post a Comment