Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Green Hand to Blue Hand

Last time this year I had a green hand dying Lilly's Halloween costume this year I have a blue hand! Lilly wants to be Cinderella and keeping with our tradition of making our own costumes I am once again dying fabric. I wish I had taken a picture of the dress and shirt before I dyed them. They were off white. The dress looked like it was a flower girl dress and the shirt came from the womens sections, I only need the lace sleeves. I am excited to see how this is going to turn out! Owen is going to be Dennis the Menace fitting right!? I was also thinking about resurrecting the rodeo clown costume for Owen as well. Every once in a while he puts it on and it's so funny to see him in it! Any who this is the beginning of a sparkling Lillarella costume, and my blue hand that I will be living with for the next three days. Next year I buy plastic gloves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.