Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Green Hand to Blue Hand
Last time this year I had a green hand dying Lilly's Halloween costume this year I have a blue hand! Lilly wants to be Cinderella and keeping with our tradition of making our own costumes I am once again dying fabric. I wish I had taken a picture of the dress and shirt before I dyed them. They were off white. The dress looked like it was a flower girl dress and the shirt came from the womens sections, I only need the lace sleeves. I am excited to see how this is going to turn out! Owen is going to be Dennis the Menace fitting right!? I was also thinking about resurrecting the rodeo clown costume for Owen as well. Every once in a while he puts it on and it's so funny to see him in it! Any who this is the beginning of a sparkling Lillarella costume, and my blue hand that I will be living with for the next three days. Next year I buy plastic gloves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment