Sunday, October 17, 2010

Totally TRUE!!!

Yesterday I was working and a member of mine came in my office with a parrot. This member of mine sits down at my desk and was so instant that I hold his bird. I reluctantly held it. After about thirty seconds the bird in his little birdie manner told this guy he wanted  me to pet its head. Reluctantly I did and the darn thing bit my finger HARD!!! It then freaked out! Really I can't make this stuff up. Keep in mind this was a Saturday and our office was packed! It was bird pandemonium! My only regret was that my friend Sarah was not there with me to share the horror!! I wonder if this constitutes as work-mans comp!!! HA~HA!! :)  

2 comments:

  1. I would have FREAKED out. We have a member who brings a bird in our office too but he knows I am paranoid of birds so he doesn't even try to bring it around me. I wonder if it was the same person. I think I would have run out screaming. Haha. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bet it was the same guy! Short and fat, with a bird! HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.