Tuesday, October 26, 2010

VOTE

2010 Elections


Don't forget to vote. Every follower of Christ has a responsibility to vote and to vote according to our Biblical convictions. Polling places open Tuesday November 2. Follow this link to the voters guide provided by the Colorado Family Institute. http://www.cofamily.org/voterguide


There have been times when I have been criticized by saying I don't understand how Christians can vote for certain political leaders. I devote several hours a week to studying the Bible and I stand firm in my convictions and statements, now more than ever. To all who criticize and judge my voting practices rest assure I have only One that I will be giving an account of my life to. I long, and have no doubts that I will hear those four word from my Savior. Well done faithful servant. I want to look at my Savior and know that I have done as He has expected in all areas of my life. This includes the way I vote, pray, love my husband and our families, raise our children, manage our finances, worship and work. I pray that all people vote intelligently, putting aside the "what's in it for me" attitude and vote with responsible convictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.