Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Smile

If you have the JOY of the Lord in your heart, don't forget to remind your face!

Sitting at a stoplight today on Tutt and Carfree I looked around me and saw nothing but burdened people. No smile no joy just glazed almost robotic people. I felt the spirit move me to pray and I did right then and there in my little jeep. I prayed for all those people to smile and feel peace. I have so many things in my life to be thankful for. I am thankful for my Family and friends and the bills that are piled on the counter. I am thankful for Starbucks and music and makeup! I am thankful for dirty laundry and messy rooms and crumbs. I am thankful for cold days and hot showers. I am thankful hugs and kisses and books. I am thankful to feel  tired and I am thankful for bed time! I have so much but my joy comes from something I can't see or touch I have the JOY of the Lord and once you get that JOY it does not go away. Your eyes will be opened to what really matters in life and it's not any thing but the JOY of the Lord. Little things like dirty dishes, and arguing children have a whole new meaning. I pray that all people get the JOY of my Lord and that they don't keep that JOY to themselves but share it. Smile and shine for God, He has all ready done all the work for you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.