Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shopping Done!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! I start thinking about Christmas in July, it is one of the most important days to me. this time of year is so special I love the feeling in the air. I am super early but I have finished shopping! That's right I am done stick a fork in shopping I am finished! Surprisingly to many I really don't like to shop and I am so not a fan of large crowds. I like to do things early enough that I can relax and enjoy the season! This year is going to be super busy and I am really excited. Lilly has two Christmas programs that she is doing. One at church and one at school. We are also going to see Beauty and the Beast, to the North Pole and the Zoo not to mention the party's and church services. It's going to be a season filled with faith, family, friends and lot's of fun! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.