Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Thankful and Blessed

If I were to list all the things I was thankful for I would be writing all night. Of course at the very top of the list would be Starbucks, and my Batista's. Just kidding with all joking aside Gary and I are very blessed. I have said this so many times but the last couple of years our lives have been transformed by our very Gracious God who has really done a ton of work on us! We are so thankful we spent two full years getting out of debt and now have a house payment and one car payment. There is no financial program in the world that could touch Proverbs 22:7, and with full understanding our lives changed. We are so blessed and thankful for family and friends. Gary and I have amazing parents. Both our mom's and dad's have worked so hard for us and sacrificed that their children would prosper. We have amazing siblings. Gary's brother Matt was such a special person and for us to have known him was a blessing. Gary's sister Tammy and brother in law Chris are great people and have two beautiful daughters that are growing up so fast and are so involved in many activities. Teddy is so special to me, he is the best brother in the whole world. Teddy is one of my very best friends and I think I am more proud of him then my parents! He has given me a beautiful sister in law and my green eyed Allie Bear! We have the best friend in the whole world, Lance and Sarah and their two little girls Maddy and Baby Ally. We have a church that is beyond words. I have all ways dreamed of a passionate place to worship and we have found a community of Passionate Followers of Christ. I am so thankful to be singing again and to sing for my Saviour is just indescribable. The worship team at Radiant Church is both talented and faithful. It is an honor to sing week after week with these wonderful people. Last but certainly not least is our beautiful babies Lilly Grace and Owen Matthew. Just the sound of their names is a blessing.Lilly and Owen are the two most amazing people and have taught Gary and I so much. We are loving every minute that God gives us with them. I pray this evening for peace and for my family and friend to find the freedom that we have come to know in Christ Jesus.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.