Wednesday, January 19, 2011

He is seeking us!

I remember the first time I ever really comprehended John 4:23. I was really struggling to find where I fit in at church. I thought that passionate corporate worship was something that was only on TV churches. I desired to really worship God not by someone else's expectation but the way my heart felt necessary. Something happens in my soul when I worship my Savior there is a feeling that I can never get enough of. A thirst that can't be quenched, a fire has been lit and nothing can put it out. I weep for those who have never experienced worshiping God in spirit. I love those moments when I am worshiping alone and He speaks to me. I long for Sunday morning when I can sing to my Jesus, with my husband and friends. I want so badly for my family and friends to get what I have found in the freedom of worshiping the One and Only! God is seeking us as we seek him, that is so overwhelmingly powerful. It's time to get down on our knees and not just seek but find Him, let us be undone and carried away in Him!

I remember when not very long ago the spirit took over our 11:00am service. His presence was so indescribable that day. I long for that to happen again and again. And for those that were not there that day; to experience every breath, I and everyone else took that day!
I pray that when I fall into my Fathers arms I am exhausted, that I used every bit of energy and talent for Him and Him alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.