Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's Official

It's official, I was helping Lilly do her homework tonight and she has officially surpassed my intelligence! The last question on her home-work was, trace the symmetry shown on each shape. Our conversation went something like this: Keep in mind this was after she counted and added money, counted by fives and then by tens, and wrote out several number sentences!
Me what the heck is symmetry?
Lilly it's two equal sides.
Me Oh
Lilly it's OK mommy, I just could not read that word.
Me it's OK Lilly I did not know what that word meant!!! :) HA~HA!!

This is a picture of Lilly's 100% on her math test!! She is in Kindergarten!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate, Dylon's recent Science Fair project felt like a project I completed in college. Intense for elementary age.

    Good job, Lilly!

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.