Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Owen's bad night.
Gary and I think Owen is having some growing pains. He has been having trouble sleeping. Last night he wanted me to stay with him. This is totally not normal for him he likes to go to sleep. I stayed with him for a few, that is what I intended anyway! This is how Gary found me at 10:30 last night. He said I wondered what happened to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment