Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sing

"Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises!" (Psalm 47:6 NLT)








“But as for me, I will sing about your power. Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love.

For you have been my refuge,

a place of safety when I am in distress.

O my Strength, to you I sing praises,

for you, O God, are my refuge,

the God who shows me unfailing love.” (Psalm 59:16-17 NLT)







“Shout joyful praises to God, all the earth!

Sing about the glory of his name!

Tell the world how glorious he is.

Say to God, “How awesome are your deeds!

Your enemies cringe before your mighty power.

Everything on earth will worship you;

they will sing your praises,

shouting your name in glorious songs.” (Psalm 66:1-4 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.