Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Love People,BUT!

Ok I knew it was coming, and it was my own fault! I waited until the last minute to get some Valentine things for the kids and for Lilly's class. I had to do it I had been dreading it all day, I had to go to the store. The store I chose during prime time shopping for everyone else in town, was Target. I knew this was going to be a struggle, I was pumping myself up in the parking lot, I was praying and I reminded myself to focus. I told myself God will not give me anything I could not handle and I could make through prime time shopping at Target!! I went in and I saw all the people, I thought on my gosh where do they all come from. But I refocused and made to the Valentine isle. I thought the store was crowed but no, all the people were in the three isles of barley there valentines! I put on a fake and worried smile and jumped in scouring the shelves and praying there would be two small boxes of candy for my kids, and Lilly's class. I made it grabbed the last princess and cars box of candy and headed to the checkout. I made to check out and saw lines, lines everywhere! I started to panic again and I felt overwhelmed when I finally calmed down I thought again I can do this. I found an express line, checked out and ran YES ran out of the store with my prizes, I was claiming Victory I was so proud I made through Sunday prime time shopping......And when I made it home I was so excited to share my victory with Gary....He smiled and said yes Jen you did good, but where is the coffee? Lets just say we will both be making a stop at Starbucks in the morning!

2 comments:

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.