Saturday, February 19, 2011

Memories

You know how when you are sick there is nothing that sound good to eat, but that one thing. Well in my world it sherbet I love sherbet all kinds especially raspberry, lime and the oh so very hard to find lemon. When I was a little girl growing up my parents and grandparents would often frequent the offices club for Sunday brunch. Besides the best SOS around I would always look forward to the sherbet at the end. Funny how certain things bring back memories.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I feel better as do the little people! I did brave Target again for some sherbet!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.