Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Beautiful Exchange Take a Listen

I am a worship leader at my church and I truly love powerful worship. God has give us so many tools to reach His people, I have seen people come to Jesus during powerful movements of song,where the Holy Spirit takes over. I have always believed that God has given music because it can be so indescribably powerful. That feeling I get when I am singing to Jesus and worshiping him with all I have is a moment that can't be described. The song playing on my play list is a new song we have just added to our ever growing and powerful set list. I am thankful for in your face worship that makes people feel the power of Christ. I am so blessed to sing to my Jesus and can't wait to sing this song! Take a listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.