Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crock Pot Cake

Oh My GOSH!!!! I am tooting my horn!! TOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!
Any who I wanted something good, so I search my cabinet looking for something to make. I found a Better Crocker Devil's Food cake however I had no eggs. I took a peek on line and found a recipe for a soda crock pot cake. Not appealing at first but Lilly talked me into making it. All you do is dump a soda of your choice( we used Dr. Pepper) in a cake mix cook on low for about three hours and you have this oooey gooey cake. We topped ours with coconut pecan icing. IT was fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Jenny- I used to make these all the time! Although i had no idea i could do it in the crock pot! I did the same recipe, except cooked in the oven for the time/temp of the recipe. Always a yummy treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good! I kind of burned the edges so next time I will put it in the oven!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.