Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tonight We Have Date Night!!!

Ok Ok, this is kind of sad for some people. For Gary and I it's just life, and we like it this way. It has been over three years since Gary and I went out alone! Some peoples marriages just would not survive, but we love our little family and we are ok sneaking a real movie on netflix and a pizza after the kids have gone to sleep. That is what we would consider date night. But tonight we are going to dinner and to see a comedian. I am looking forward to being able to talk about the kids and church and our families with out interruption. Should be fun evening I may even do my nails! I'll post pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.