Sunday, March 6, 2011

Worship Is A Gift Share It!

As most of my family and friends know I love to worship Jesus through song, it's my favorite thing to do ever. Singing to my Jesus is my way of pleading with people to get it, to get what I have found in Him. Something so special happens when I get to sing to my Jesus.
 I think I have been having worship withdrawals, we have added several services to include Saturday evening and three services on Sunday. One may think we would be able to serve more but in fact we are down to just once a month. For someone like me who feels I have found my place this can be really disappointing to only sing once a month. However today something dawned on me. God whapped me right upside my head! I realized we have four large services, if we include Wednesday nights we have five services where in each services we have a worship team. Now think with me. Let's go back to what I said in the the second sentence. I said worship is my way of pleading with people to find Christ. Can you imagine we have so many people at one church that feel the same way! We have people willing to serve and give up their time to serve Jesus, to plead with the people, to sing or play an instrument run lighting sound and camera's. What a blessing it is to serve only once a month what a blessing it is to see others passionately sing to Jesus!
With that said and how blessed I am to see and feel the passion others have for Christ just as I do, I am really looking forward to March 20th, this would be the next time I get to corporately sing to my beloved Savior! :) Ha~Ha!!! Just thought I would throw that in there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.