Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Owen and His CRAZY Hairdresser

Lilly apparently decided Owen needed a haircut Saturday WHILE I WAS AT WORK. That means that Gary was home during the haircut, I lose the kids he lets them cut and paint things, we are great team!! Any who this is several day's later and I am just now getting around to taking a picture of Owens hair, and his very inexperienced hairdresser. I am going to take the poor kid to get it fixed tomorrow, I figured he has lived with it this long that is enough punishment for him. Lilly had to give up all her craft stuff and she now knows it is not ok to cut, her hair, mommy's hair, grammies hair, ducks hair, pony's hair, any of her friends hair or her brothers! Now that we have that covered I better go they are awful quiet upstairs!

1 comment:

  1. I once cut my sister's eyelashes off....not sure which of my parents was in charge that time... :)

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.