Tuesday, May 24, 2011

First Day of Summer Break



Well today was the first day of Summer Break and I loved it! I got up at 6:30 and cleaned my house took a shower all before 8:00. The kiddos slowly got out of bed I think it was the french toast, we ate and ran to the grocery store to stock up on special summer snacks! I had my first Children's Ministry meeting and Miss Jenny came to play with the kids. After I got home we went to the party store to get Lilly's birthday plates and now we are watching a movie. I can't wait until the weather finally decides to be summer too! Then it' s outside for the rest of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.