Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jesus Love The Little Children of The World


Today I got on an airplane with about thirty kids. We hit some turbulence but made it safely to the other side of the world. It was super hot and I think we saw some wild animals. We were gone only for about 20 minutes but we impacted our world. We dug holes to get water, we built houses and we gave lots of hugs to kids who have nothing. We were missionary's. We were on a mission to show the world Christ's love! 
I think it was one of the best trips I have ever taken. My Radiant kids were really comprehending that there are kids who really don't have anything. And we can do something about it! What a beautiful thing to see little guys pray for kids on the other side of the earth. That is a priceless gift and I am blessed to be apart of it! 
Go out and Impact your world for Christ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.