Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yard Work

Well I woke up at around six this morning to spray paint this old swing we have! I know some of you are thinking OH GRAVY she has paint again, but this time I did a pretty good job. I will post pictures later. Right now the kids and I are having our time with God. Ok I have all ready had my time with my Jesus so I am blogging, but the kids are in the yard walking around thanking Him for all the pretty things. Lilly is literally praying over the grass, with conviction! I love it!
Any who I am going to do a bunch of work in my back yard today. Gary is working some HEAVY overtime so I thought I would surprise him. I think he will be impressed!
On another note I do have a green hand for my painter haters!
Blessings Everyone,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.