Well I woke up at around six this morning to spray paint this old swing we have! I know some of you are thinking OH GRAVY she has paint again, but this time I did a pretty good job. I will post pictures later. Right now the kids and I are having our time with God. Ok I have all ready had my time with my Jesus so I am blogging, but the kids are in the yard walking around thanking Him for all the pretty things. Lilly is literally praying over the grass, with conviction! I love it!
Any who I am going to do a bunch of work in my back yard today. Gary is working some HEAVY overtime so I thought I would surprise him. I think he will be impressed!
On another note I do have a green hand for my painter haters!
Blessings Everyone,
Jen
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spring Break
I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.
-
Two weeks ago Lilly auditioned for the leading role of Cinderella in the second and third grade musical. And today she found out that she g...
-
Gary and I had such a great time at the Denver game. They did a great job honoring the troops and we had a moment of silence along with many...
-
This is the type of person my husband Is. He has not been to sleep since Saturday night. He works nights and spent all day today working on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment