Sunday, July 3, 2011

Matt Remembered and Our 12 year Anniversary

Yahoo I love my Pook and today we celebrated our twelve year anniversary!!! We had a fantastic time of worship at church, went to lunch and celebrated the life of Matt, then to top that off the zoo! Our day was amazing and I love Gary more today than the day I married him! I am so thankful for his heart, love of God and our Lilly and Owen. Gary is an amazing man and I can't wait to see what else God has in Store for us.
We started our afternoon off at Red Lobster celebrating Matt's life along with our anniversary. Gary and I totally pitty the poor guy who marries Lilly who pretty much ate all my shrimp (I still have tummy issues, and why on earth am I fat I can't eat! Back to my post ha) and munched on Gary's crab! Owen on the other had was happy with a cup of clam chowder! I did eat a bit of my mashed potatoes in memory of Matt. And chuckled as they went down!
The zoo was amazing! The animals were so active and right up close. I even braved the Sky Rider, Owen held my hand as I prayed all the way to the top! Lilly was in Heaven with all the animals, she may just be a Veterinarian yet!
 Enjoy the pictures I finally remembered that memory card!!




























































































2 comments:

  1. You are a braver mama than I am!! I refuse to do the Skyride, that's a Nana and grandbabies thing in our fmaily! :) Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not enjoy it at all!!! That was a first and last!! ;)
    I can't believe we have been married that long! I still remember you all at our wedding, I was so happy that you guys were there! I love that we are all still in touch after all these years!
    Love you,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.