Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Owen is 4

Man I love my Owen he is such a spectacular little boy. He is so loving and funny so so so funny. He says things that just make everyone laugh. Owen has the most beautiful blue eyes that seem to win everyone over, he can't do wrong in my book especially when he says "pweez pweese I wuv you mommy!"
Owen is love by so many especially his family and friends. Owen had a great little birthday filled with lots of cars from Gary and I, Lilly, Grammie and Grampy and Grandma and Papa. I wonder how every knows he likes cars?
We are blessed to have such a special little man of God, he is definitely our little evangelist and I can't wait to see the future God hold for our precious little man!
Happy Birthday Little Dude!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.