Saturday, December 10, 2011

North Pole

We had a fantastic day! We spent the majority of the day in beautiful Cascade Co. at the North Pole. I am super sore, and so is Gary even though he will not admit it! We went on all the rides with the kids and I tell you we are not made like we used to be made! But we had fun! Gary got me an early Christmas present, a new iPhone! I love apple and love love love my new phone. I took all the pictures with it and even some video. I will figure out how to get that posted to the blog soon. I love this time of year, and am excited for all the events to come in the next few weeks! Praying everyone is having a blessed season! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.