Saturday, December 24, 2011

Weekend Full of Traditions

It's finally here and my kids are over the moon! We are all so very thankful and excited! Today we have a full day traditions. The kids are watching A Charlie Brown Christmas, while I am making a small brunch and Gary is at our favorite place getting coffee. Tonight let the festivities begin with a Christmas Eve service at church and then off to Grammie and Grampy's for our Christmas Eve dinner! After dinner we will open a few gifts to take the edge off the kiddo's and hopefully they sleep tonight.Tomorrow we will wake at the crack of dawn to see if that big guy made it down the chimney and to sing Happy Birthday to the one and Only! So excited for this day! And I get to sing tonight, that is my present!
Blessings Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.