Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Favorite Brother Sent Me A Tebow Jersey For My Birthday

And mom is sooooooo jealous! She even came over wearing her very own homemade jersey! She needs to take it off before she jinxes my football team!
Dear Teddy,

I know when you realize what a terrible mistake you have made you will feel horrible. I don't want you to feel bad. As a parent you know you often give things up to make your children happy. Jenny was absolutely ecstatic when she showed me my T-Bow jersey. She drove over on her way back to work after her lunch break to brag about my/her jersey. We were in the yard when she came by. When I was holding my jersey I almost ran off with it, but I was standing on ice and you know how I am on ice. I know you were in a rush when you mailed the jersey and used the wrong address. It's alright. Things happen. It is what it is. Please do not let on to Jenny that the jersey really wasn't meant for her. I understand and I cherish the thought that you were thinking of me.

Love,

YFMWDHATJ

PS

Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.