Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oh Gosh Really???

Well it happened. Today my feet killed in the really cute black high heels with the black bow. The really sweet shoe that every girl should have in the collection. The beautiful black pump that goes with work attire, dress, and the best, jeans..... But today my poor sweet beautiful black bowed shoes just chewed my feet up. So badly that I gave in. I hurt so bad I gave in and I went shopping...... For, ummmm, how do I say this without offending anyone. I'll just say I had to go shopping for comfy shoes. Oh and I found comfy shoes indeed, however I was distracted by the hot pink flats that sparkled and the open toed yellow pump that I would never have any thing to go with. I made myself concentrate, comfy Jen comfy... I was soooooo turned off by the shall we say old ladyish comfy shoe. And then I saw these happy little flats. And the were saying Jen pick me up try me on so I did and aww me feet were happy happy feet. I can stand all day in these little shiny black comfy shoes. Yay I love my new flats so much that I think I may even go get another pair! By the way people you don't think I actually let the little hot pink sparkly flats stay in that awful store all alone do you? I made sure to bring those home too! Comfy or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.