Sunday, April 29, 2012

3:15 am

Oh why oh why can't I sleep? Poor Lilly is really struggling with her allergies. We have been awake for hours now. All I can do is hold her and pray she will be able to breath so she can go to sleep. Her eyes are all red and glossy like she has been swimming. Praying she does not have pink eye. I have read almost all of a Tinker Bell book just trying to keep Lilly calm. I think her allergy medicine is finally kicking in. In the mean time Owen is now up because he sees shadows in his room. Oh man it's been a long night. Sometimes I feel like I have newborn babies. Remember those old Calgone commercials where the ragged out mom would scream Calgon take me away? And the next shot was of the mom in a nice bubble bath. Oh how I wish Calgon would just make everyone sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.