Saturday, April 28, 2012

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

My friend Gloria loves to send me these in e-mail so I usually turn them into a whole blog post!

1) Worshipping Jesus with music, is my all time favorite thing. I love to soak in the presence of God and just be full of light in His presence.
2) Being in church with my husband and kids. There is nothing better than watching your kids lean and live for Christ!
3) Having everyone that I love together for BBQ with Dads chicken and ribs.
4) Little moments of love, where the kids are loving on each other and everyone can just be content and happy.
5) A spotless clean clutter free home with no laundry.......Still dreaming.....
6) When family and friends surprise me with coffee at work! It happens all the time and I love and adore that surprise!
7) Having amazing family and friends!
8) Summer
9) Playing jokes on my brother
10) laughing till I cry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.