Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday My Love

We all love our babies as we should, but I must say I have the most special little girl in all the world. Today was Lilly's 7th birthday. She is humble, giving, funny and most of all a lover of Jesus. She has a heart for Christ that shines right through her baby blue eyes. She has become one of my vary favorite people and is wise beyond her years. Gary and I could not be more thankful for her love. We see Lilly as a gift and cherish her everyday. I have a feeling that the Lord has special plains for Lilly Grace.
We pray that Lilly continue to seek the Lord in all she does and Lead with His love and Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.