Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I am a fashionable skinny girl I am just stuck...

Ok I am Fat. Wow that really hurts to write this and see it because it is so true and the truth hurts. Sometimes I figure if I put a enough make up and hairspray on that no one will notice that I am huge. The fat thing really holds me back in so many areas of my life. I am literally a very fashionable skinny girl I am just stuck in this morbidly obese thing I have to call a body.
I woke up this morning and said enough. I have got to take better care of myself. I can't wait to meet Jesus and smell the coffee in Heaven but I know that God wants me to be my best me right here. This does not just include my dedication to Christ and my family in small parts of my life but my whole entire life and that includes the temple that Jesus lives in. I want Jesus to be happy with my spirit and body. The words "Well Done" mean something to me, in fact they mean everything to me. I ask people to give everything to Jesus just as he has, and I have left this fat thing out of  my personal walk. So its time for me to get healthy for Jesus and my family. I am going to include posts regularly on my progress. And use my blog for some therapy, I am going to really need it!
I started today by walking to work walking home on my lunch break and eating healthy. I pray I will continue.It only takes twenty one days to make a good habit and I intend on being a healthy weight before this year is over!
 

He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; he offers yeah strength to the weak. Even
youths will become exhausted, and young men will fall give up. But those who wait on the LORD
will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow
weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:29-31 (NLT)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.