Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!

Hope all the dads in my life had a wonderful day. Lilly and Owen made Gary a walking stick for our hikes. It was really sweet. And we had bagels and coffee, we relaxed and put our feet in the pool and Gary BBQ at the end of the day. He is great dad and I am proud of him.

My dad is one of my favorite people ever. Teddy and I are so grateful for the life he gave us. We both know the sacrifices he made to keep us in Colorado, and all the extra jobs he took to give us a nice home and vacations. I don't think Teddy and I ever realized how hard mom and dad worked to provide for us until we had our own families. Funny how the tables have turned and it's now Teddy and I who are the proud kids of our parents! But please don't tell them we said that!

Any who it was a super relaxing weekend and we are so thankful and blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.