Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A little sad

I miss Teddy. He is one of my best friends and I wish he were here right now. This fire has been consuming and he would totally understand how I feel about seeing so much of our beautiful mountains destroyed. Rampart Range has all ways been so much fun for Teddy,Gary and I we love taking the big jeep up the trail.
I am a little perturbed by bloggers and strange people from around the country criticizing Colorado for not doing controlled burns. The reason is the wind. You don't burn large areas when we have gusts of wind daily at sixty miles per hour. Living here this is well know, fact is we have to bury all our power lines for the same reason. Burning things just does not work here! Oh well this fire is the same as all fires it has a beginning and it will have an end.
We continue to pray for the firefighters and those who have lost their homes. Praise God for his guiding hand in keeping the city safe tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.