Sunday, June 10, 2012

Operation get skinny

I love my walks to work. It is really refreshing. It's only 2.16 miles round trip so i am walking 10.8 miles a week. For some of my friends who run 60 miles a week this is nothing. For me it's good and I needed to start somewhere. I am also enjoying my bike Lulu, I find that I get a great workout riding, and it's something my whole family really enjoys. I am struggling with eating healthy. This is super hard for me. I have a very sensitive stomach and diet change has not been easy. But I am working on it. I constantly have to remind myself this is not a quick fix diet but a total lifestyle change.

Proverbs 25:27 says, "It is not good to eat much honey." God never says we should not eat foods we enjoy, especially sweets. He simply says we should not eat too much of a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.