Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer Weekends Are The Best!

We had a great weekend. Saturday evening we took the kiddos to see Madagascar it was cute the best one yet! After the movie the kids played in the fountain. Sunday we played hookie from church to sleep in and take the big jeep out. We went up toward Cascade and played in Green Mountain Falls for several hours. It was so nice and relaxing. I had happy feet, I love sticking my feet in the water. Surprisingly it was not as cold as I expected. After playing in the water and the park we went to some of my favorite stores in Manitou and Old Colorado City. I love Mushroom Monday, and I used my old favorite Envy as inspiration to keep on loosing weight. I miss my urban shabby look next summer yes next summer I will have a shopping spree at Envy! Love everyone blessings to all, Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.