Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Un Real Upchuck

Yep it's un-real! Our project for the night was unreal Upchuck where you dig into a regurgitated Starling pellet. I know super gross, but Lilly and Owen wanted to know what animal poop has in it. So we just happened to see this in Hobby Lobby and I got it. Gary and the kids love this kind if thing. I just take pictures and remove myself from the situation!!
One day we will all say:
Hey remember when we dug into the regurgitated Starling pellet and found the dead mouse???
Thanksgiving conversations will be so fun one day!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are a fun group! That is seriously gross!!!! HAHAHA Julie

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.