Sunday, July 22, 2012

Teddy Stephanie and Allie

I have been secretly jumping up and down because Teddy,Steph and Allie will be moving to Kansas! The Army is moving them to Ft. Leavenworth. I am so happy that they are only about six hours away! We can all drive three hours and meet in the middle. Teddy will be traveling a ton in his new job but I am really excited to be able to see Allie! Hoping we may even be able to have her come stay with us!! I keep contemplating a new Toyota Sequoia that could even bring Allie with us for a visit! Not to mention road trips to Idaho and Florida, just saying!
A couple of weeks and they will be so much closer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.