Saturday, July 21, 2012

Grieving for The Colorado Movie Goers

I have to admit waking up Friday morning and seeing the news of the shootings in Aurora was horrifying. I can't even imagine what went through the minds of the people in that theater. After having several days to absorb the news and details I have so many questions. Something has gone very very wrong with this mans life. He will pay, maybe not by man but his day of judgement will be one that I pray I will never have to imagine. I pray this person fall to his knees and begin seeking forgiveness.
I am again disturbed at the number of children attending a "Dark" midnight movie. The youngest victim of this massacor was six. I just don't understand why a six year old non the less any children were doing at this movie. Let alone this time of night. Please forgive me if I seem crass, I too am grieving this horrible tragedy. And in no way shape or form did any of the victims do anything wrong. I just don't understand the concept of taking babies to a midnight movie that is violent and scary. Makes no sense.
I guess a lot of things don't make sense in our world. Gary and I continue to seek The Lord knowing He is the only way and the only truth.
Praying for the families of all the victims, and praying for peace for each survivor to be able to move forward in Christ.

1 comment:

  1. I agree totally that none of these people did anything wrong and this is a horrible nightmare for all involved.
    I do also have concern about why do many of the parents in this socity think its ok to take your kids to this type of movie.
    Love You
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.