Sunday, September 16, 2012

Boys

Lilly and I went back to church early this morning. My sweet little Lilly woke up right as I was leaving this morning so I was blessed to take her with me. On our way home she and I were taking bets on what the boys were doing without us.
Here are some of our guesses!
1) made us breakfast
2) did all the laundry
3) mowed the lawn
4) watching a movie together
5) got mommy coffee
6) played at the park
Lilly and I thought of all kinds of things they could have been doing while we were up at 4:45 serving at church.
We were wrong this is what we found when we came home!!
Haha!!! Lilly and I cracked up! At least they did not make any messes while we were gone!
I love these moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.