Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I Love God Moments!

We had our first rehearsal tonight for our Christmas musical. I am really excited and praying I don't let these kids down.
I had a God moment and such an overwhelming feeling of love for these kids.
At the end of rehearsal we asked all the kids to pray for each other and pray about bringing someone to church they feel does not know Christ. It is such an amazing feeling to Be in a room full of fifty-seven first through fifth graders praying!
I can't even begin to tell you how precious of a gift it is to feel the presence of the Holy Spirit as these kids pray together.
God is so good! I am just so thankful for the Lord in leading our family to such an amazing church. All glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.