Sunday, September 23, 2012

Preppers

My mom and I are fascinated with people who are preppers. Just in case you don't know what a prepper is they are groups of people that are preparing for the day the lights go out, literally. These people are ether brilliant or insane....Actually they are probably a little if both.
Any way my parents have a huge apple tree in their back yard. This tree has more apples than they know what to do with. Lilly has taken several to her school, I took a bag to work, my mom has made applesauce and I think we are getting appeled out!
Well today a lady stopped by my parents house asking if she could have some of the apples. She also told my folks she was a prepper! Even here In the suburbs people are preparing for the end.
Now don't get me wrong I believe in being prepared ... Hello Jesus!! I also am not stupid and to have things stored for emergencies, however not in a fanatic sort if way!

These are some pictures that I found of preppers stashes. There is even a show I found on net flix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.