Sunday, November 25, 2012

Church Memories

We have had two weekends full of rehearsals, and they have definitely paid off! I am so excited and proud of the kids for all their hard work.
Lilly and Owen did not need to be at the rehearsal today but came along anyway. They played with some of the other siblings that tagged along. I know they had a blast! The church was empty and it was just us there. So my kiddos and their little friends had full reign of the empty church! I know the had so much fun. They were playing hide and seek and exploring all over. I am so thankful for these days and the memories we are making.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.