Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wonderful Day

Our Christmas tree has been putrid the last several years. Our ornaments have moved several times and have been broken. So today we made some new decorations for our tree! I have never been a fan of matchy matchy trees. I love pulling a decoration out if the Christmas box and saying remember when! Hopefully one day when my kids are
grown and be able to remember when! I did learn a valuable lesson today. And that is I swear I will never ever use glitter again! Here are some of our creations. These will look great on our tree and around our home! Also I was thinking great teacher gifts!
Can't wait until we put up our tree next weekend!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.