Thursday, December 27, 2012

Update on our New Jeep!

It's a girl and it has a hemi, navagation, leather seats, a DVD system, sunroof and best of all butt warmers! We know its a girl because she will not turn off her check engine light. She is being difficult but it should be corrected soon. So this madness will come to an end eventually. Looks like our insurance adjuster has a tentative appointment to see my sweet little liberty on Jan 24th. Oh well that's my jeep post for the day! I'll keep everyone posted. Please keep the officer that had to shoot this young man in your prayers, yes he did the right thing but the burden of taking another's life must be very hard to endure.

2 comments:

  1. Pictures of your new baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right???? I was so excited to see her I forgot to take pictures. What's wrong with me? Don't answer that!
    She is red and we have to finance the whole dang thing SCARY. So hopefully insurance will get to get in soon!
    Love you,
    Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.