Monday, December 24, 2012

Waiting....

My little guys are so excited they can hardly sleep. I am in bed pretending to sleep so they will go to bed! Because Gary and I have a lot of work to do downstairs!! I might just have to find some baby Benadryl!!!
We had dinner at mom and dads and it was fantastic! We had prime rib, ham and a ton of fixings. The kids ended the evening making a ginger bread house and opening new pjs!
After dinner Gary the kids and I drove around looking at all the Christmas lights. Lilly and Owen do their own version of the Birth of Jesus... Which was a little funny because Lilly said they did not have any hospitals or room for them in the inn. Owen in turn said why didn't they come to his room?
After our drive we came home and opened some of the gifts we receive from folks living out if town and to each other. We are so blessed to have such amazing family and friends. I can't wait to put out the beautiful chess and checker board my father in law made!
Well I guess I am going to sneak out and see if its safe to play santa!
Blessings all!!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring Break

I’m morning Spring Break... We had such a great time from movies to Denver and Salida. Thankful summer is right around the bend.